Planning a wedding or a Bar/Bat mitzvah celebration? Why not find out what Temple Sinai
can offer to make your event special. Give us a call at 215-643-6510.
″Our wedding was the most magical day, all thanks to the beauty
and love of Temple Sinai! It meant so much to be able to have it there.″
- Marjorie Stromberg Miller & Sean Miller
Temple Sinai is known for its beauty inside and out. Situated on seven acres of beautifully landscaped grounds adjacent to Upper Dublin’s Mondauk Commons, our property includes a running creek and a large expanse of open lawn.
Inside our synagogue you can enjoy:
- Our magnificent sanctuary, highlighted by stained glass windows, comfortable seating and a Holy Ark designed in the inspiring colors of the flaming bush. We also boast a fully handicap accessible bimah.
- Our chapel, used for daily and Friday evening services, is an intimate space conducive to small prayer groups, an intimate Havdalah service, a bris or a bedeken and Ketubah signing before your wedding.
- Our beautifully landscaped courtyard is the perfect spot for outdoor services, or even cocktails before your simcha. Tented or open, the space is one of our most charming.
- A large auditorium, with the ability to use one or three separate areas, easily accommodating up to hundreds of people for everything from weddings to fundraisers to luncheons, speaker programs, and record hops!
- Our central lobby, the inviting area into our building, is sunlit and highlighted by our Tree of Celebration. Located in the heart of our lobby, we have a Holocaust Memorial which features a Czech Torah rescued from Europe during the war. We encourage you to stop by and learn about this important piece of history.
We are fortunate to have throughout our facility a multitude of beautiful pieces of art. Stained glass windows, paintings, hooked rugs, needlepoint and other original pieces of art are on display for your enjoyment.
Temple Sinai’s location, centrally located to Bucks and Montgomery County, is easily accessible from the PA Turnpike, Route 309, and other major roads. With ample parking and an array of set up options, it’s the perfect venue to consider for your next simcha.