When you join Temple Sinai, you will be a joining a congregation, a family, and a community. In addition to the benefits you’ll find just by being part of this community, you will also have access to our clergy and staff for pastoral counseling, hospital visitation, and other related needs.
Other benefits include:
- Participation and involvement in an extensive array of programs and events.
- Seating for High Holy Day Services
- Religious services and programs for children and teens during the High Holy Days
- Babysitting services on Shabbat mornings and the High Holy Days
- Registration for your child(ren) in Temple Sinai’s Religious School
- Special member rates for the Ann Newman Preschool and Camp Maccabee programs
- Classes taught by our clergy and educational staff
- Counseling and support during times of illness and loss
- The services of our clergy for life-cycle events at no additional fee
- A host of courses, speakers, programs, and educational opportunities
- A wide variety of committees and organizations looking for your support
- The opportunity to participate in our Leadership Development program
- The use of synagogue facilities in observance of life-cycle events (nominal fees apply)
- The opportunity to visit Israel on one of our affordable clergy-led trips
- Your role in shaping the future of a Conservative egalitarian synagogue
- Opportunity to purchase low cost plots at King David Cemetery
- Endless opportunities to learn and grow!
CLICK HERE to request information on membership
or call 215-643-6510